Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Days


Well, I'm 29 ~ the last year of my 20s! *sob* But it sure was a birthday day to remember! We had a major wind storm, and had no power for 12 hours! It kinda put a wrench in some plans, but I made the most of the day and had a great one. I got to have breakfast with my aunt, and then a very nice visit with my cousin/best friend. Then, my parents came out in the evening with dinner. Such troopers ~ they actually waited for a whole hour just to get a pizza so we could have a fun birthday dinner!
Today I continued celebrating with 2 of my friends, and went out for dessert (yum!). And tomorrow the festivities still continue with a family get-together at my aunt & uncle's!
Gotta love birthdays! Well, the fun celebrations with friend and family at least... not so much the getting older part.

Here are some pictures from the past couple of days...

Mom and Maria both made yummy cupcakes!

My mom's pretty pink & sparkly cupcakes

A super cute present from Maria ~ a bucket of gardening stuff!

More from Maria ~ "Jane Austen's Guide to Good Manners," a biography of Beatrix Potter, and a fantastic magazine called "English Homes" (a new favourite!)

Mulligan loved Maria's bag! 

He also loved her hair!

My lovely wrapped present from Mom & Dad

Awesome new perfume (Burberry Sport), and my favourite chocolate bar! 

My funny card from Maria, and my cute new bowls from Ingrid

My best friend came with her daughter, and Mulligan absolutely loved her! I think the feeling was mutual! 

Relaxing on Em's blanket

My super yummy chocolate fudge cake from Fresco's! 

1 comment:

  1. Sugar fix! Yum.

    - Also, Mulligan was distroying my hair. It's a good thing he's so darn cute.

    Each of the gifts were just so you, I was so excited to give them to you. I've had them all (except the magazine, which I've wanted show you previous issues of) for a while now!

    Happy birthday again dear. Counsins 2.

    ReplyDelete