Monday, April 4, 2011

O Canada

Nearly every time I turn on the Weather Network on TV I see a commercial ad for Newfoundland & Labrador tourism. And every time I see that ad, I stop what I'm doing to watch it because the scenery in it is so gorgeous. I've always wanted to travel to the British Isles ~ especially Wales and Ireland. I always love the shorelines and the cliffs, the vast green land, etc. But whenever I see these ads for Newfoundland & Labrador, I can't help but feel like I'm seeing exactly what I've always wanted to see in the British Isles ~ right here in Canada!
Tempted by the commercials, I went online to their tourism website, and found a ton of amazing pictures that show just how diverse and how gorgeous Newfoundland & Labrador are. My cousin and aunt are planning on going there, and I must say I'm rather jealous! It sort of amazes me that all of this beauty is right here in Canada. We sure do live in a beautiful country! See for yourself...























And these are just a few random favourite pictures as well:












 You can view all of the commercials/ads for Newfoundland & Labrador online at YouTube, if you want to see some of these images on video:













No comments:

Post a Comment