Monday, April 18, 2011

A few pictures...

I was just going through my camera, uploading pictures onto my computer, and thought I'd share a few updates via these pictures!

First off...

Where did my fluffy little teddy bear go?! I can't get over how different he looks! But I guess it's good for him for the summer; though I am looking forward to it growing back a bit!

Sue and I took Mulligan and Yukon to the park, since it was a gorgeous day (finally) ~ Mulligan did great walking there; he just trotted along beside me the whole way. But when we went into the park, I don't think he liked the feeling of the wet grass, because he immediately jumped onto my foot plates! We got him to go into this section with the woodchips, but other than that, he was content to just sit and watch Yukon play.

Since I finished the other cross-stitch I was working on, I figured I'd better continue this one, which I've had for many, many years! It's frustrating to do because all of the colours are so similar ~ but I suppose it'll be worth it in the end!

Trying to bring some of Spring into the apartment! Though, as is my luck, I bought this with the three buds tightly closed so I'd have time to watch them open. Well, when they finally did open, it happened to be over the days that I had a cold and couldn't smell a thing! So I've missed the wonderful scent of hyacinths ~ so disappointing!

2 comments:

  1. Hyacinths are my favourite spring blooms. I can't get enough of their scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Well, when I can smell them... lol

    ReplyDelete