Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lovely Balconies

When I was looking at balcony gardens I couldn't help but love the balconies themselves as well. There's something about balconies I love ~ especially the unique balconies you find in Europe and Mediterranean countries. They're like these little private oases; very sweet! I thought I'd post some of my favourite pictures of unique balconies... 

I love all the flowers on these!

The colourful buildings, and all the balconies are different ~ so neat!


My favourite ~ gorgeous balconies with a few potted plants on each

Lots of plants again; and a really neat stone balcony

I love balconies that are below/around windows too, not just doors!

I love the little rounded balcony to the right, and the trailing plants on the large balcony

No comments:

Post a Comment