Saturday, April 16, 2011

Balcony Gardening

Spring is finally almost here! Although we've had so much rain lately, the temperature has been getting warmer and warmer! And when the sun is out, it really feels like spring has arrived in full force. That has, of course, got me excited about getting my balcony done for the summer. I never do anything major, just a few plants in pots, but I still love it and look forward to it. I wanted to see what other people have done with their balconies, and I found a bunch of pictures I really loved. It feels like there's not a lot you can do on a balcony, but it's still possible to have a bit of a garden at least! 

I love the different pots and mixture of plants in this one ~ 
including the tomato plant, which I've done before

Cute containers and plants!

Lots of clay pots ~ which is what I use

I love the hanging box, and what a cute bench and table!

Super fancy, but I love the big pots of flowers ~ 
flowers you'd see in a yard garden

Again, love all the different pots; and really cute little table/stand against the wall 

These are my dream balconies, with greenery everywhere ~
unfortunately, we're not allowed anything on the outside of our balconies, 
so the cascading ivy will never happen, lol

1 comment:

  1. Oh, too bad about the ivy! That would be gorgeous.

    You could totally do any of these with your cute cafe table and chairs, and great little bench!

    ReplyDelete