Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Spring!


Sorry I haven't updated in a while! We've actually had some beautiful days finally, and I've been spending as much time as I can outside. Last week I even crashed my mom's place and spent the day there twice, enjoying the weather from the backyard. It feels so good to see sunshine ~ I think we've all been craving it!
The only "updates" I have ~ which aren't much ~ are via pictures again. I've been snapping shots here and there of lovely flowers, fun times outside, etc! So here are some pics for you to see ~

On the Saturday after my birthday, all the Heikoops got together at Dan's greenhouse, which was full of gorgeous flowers (as usual!)

It felt great to be surrounded by all the colours and smells of flowers

I loved the hydrangeas especially
 


After the greenhouse, Mulligan and I spent the rest of the day at mom & dad's house. Mulligan was mom's little helper in the garden the whole time

Molly was content to just sit and watch  




Sometimes Mulligan wasn't all too helpful... 

He sure loved spending the day outside! 

What a life!

Mom went inside for a few minutes, and Mulligan just sat and waited for her until she came back out


In the meantime, indoors my violets are blooming in the living room again. I love this picture because when you view it up close you can see that great sparkle on the petals

Last week I invited myself over to mom's place for the day, and invited along Leslie and the girls too! We had a lovely morning in the sun

Mom with Emily and Mulligan

We all had ice cream cones ~ it really felt like a summer day!

Grace and Lydia loved the ice cream, even though it was a bit messy

Mom picked me a beautiful little bouquet of Primroses

They're such sweet flowers!

And today, of course, is Mother's Day! Happy Mother's Day to my mom, and all the mom's out there!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment