Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sunny Saturday

Happy Saturday! It's great to see the sun out again today ~ especially after getting so much snow again. It's super cold out still, but at least there's sun! My plants seem to be enjoying the sunshine as much as I am... I've got blooms everywhere all of a sudden! It's making me crave Spring even more ~ particularly to get planting some containers outside!




Mulligan has also been loving the sunshine, especially ever since he's discovered how much he loves going on the balcony. 


And, as always, he's forever getting into mischief...



Have a happy and sunny Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I know! I had to fill my living room and dining room with flowers to help me cope with the snow. I have the most fragrant pink garden roses on my table, a few giant white hydrandeas on my buffet, a vase of purple hiacynth bulbs that are to die for in my living room and a pretty white orchid which is new (they were on sale for $12 at Home Depot!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the hydrangeas and hyacinths in your room! Not only are the gorgeous to look at, but they're two of my favourite fragrances! And, lol, when I saw your new pics I thought to myself "oh wow, her orchid really recovered well!" haha Well, it's nice you got a new one (and a great price too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Christmas cactus is blooming!

    xo Carla vdB

    ReplyDelete