Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cards

I've been making some random cards... very simple, but I think they're cute. Personally, I love sending random cards to my friends (Fresh Ink cards are great!) and receiving random cards back is just as great (perfect example: Carol cut her own hair). So a couple of these are random, but most are just pretty and plain. Enjoy!





  


 


 


 


 

 


 


  


 



 

The following are just some quick examples of more stamps I can use... I wouldn't necessarily place them as they are, and many would have text, but again, it's just for example. If you have any requests, let me know and I'll make something specifically for you! 


2 comments:

  1. Okay, I love the one with the Jane Austen quote! So good. I also love the sheet music and Fleur de Lis ones. (The first one is funny too!)

    Nicely done! Do you use kraft cardstock? I have a billion of them that I use for the same thing - just not as many varieties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you with the Fleur de Lis one! I knew you'd like that! My favourites are the first two ~ particularly the Jane Austen one. ;) I've got lots of different sheet music brushes, so this is just one example of many that I could make with the sheet music.
    I did pick that paper from Kraft cardstock! Good eye! I just need a better printer to make the quality of print nicer. :(

    ReplyDelete