Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Cards

I don't have much to write today, but I do have a new set of cards to show you. I saw these dogs and thought they were so cute, so I made a set of 4 cards with them, for a fun way to say "hello" to someone! Here they are:

  

  


And on a completely different note: I got the soundtrack of the new Emma movie, and it's great! I have a couple of songs from it on my playlist on this page so you can hear a bit. There's some beautiful songs on the soundtrack ~ I definitely recommend it!

2 comments:

  1. I've always had my two favourites from Pride & Prejudice playing. I will have to check out these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This soundtrack is quite different from Pride & Prejudice, but I'm enjoying it just as much! Actually, I found all of the tracks on YouTube! The first track is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59H8wXqqld0&feature=related And you'll see all the others linked from there! You can give them all a listen!

    ReplyDelete